Pushing out into the Atlantic, Inishowen is the largest peninsula on the island of Ireland. Shaped by the Ice Age and carved by the endless crash of the ocean, the landscape here is one of stony green hills and jagged coastal rocks, of fire-warmed pubs in scenic villages and tumbledown thatched cottages on remote headlands. And it’s not just the landscape that impresses. By day, the skies above Inishowen can be everything from granite-toned to cloud-dotted blue. By night, if you’re lucky and the timing is right, they’ll be swirling with the Northern Lights.
This has been the inspiration for this gorgeous soap.
3-in-1 body, shave and shampoo bar.
A refreshing and spiced scented soap with natural ingredients combined to create a gentle cleanser.
Carefully formulated to include moisturising and cleansing oils that nourish the skin and guarantee a luxurious bathing experience. These soaps help maintain your skin’s natural pH balance and hydration.
- Coconut Oil: creates a hard and longer-lasting bar of soap, with great cleansing power.
- Shea Butter: rich in fatty acids and plant sterols it works as an emollient bringing moisture to your skin.
- Sunflower Oil: adds a silky feel to the soap and can improve skin hydration and preserve the integrity of the skin's natural barrier.
- Peppermint, cassia and pine essential oils providing a fresh and warm scent for a truly unique soap.
- Cocoa Butter: high in fatty acids which hydrate and nourish the skin and improve elasticity. The fat in cocoa butter forms a protective barrier over the skin to hold in moisture.
- Castor Oil: creates a dense and creamy lather, a natural humectant bringing moisture to your skin.
- Olive Oil: renowned for its moisturising properties this key ingredient leaves your skin supple after use.
- Mint, dried botanicals and indigo add the gorgeous green and blue hues and texture to this unique bar of goodness.
Want even more great information on these soap bars:
○ A sulfate-free, silicone-free, paraben-free, palm-oil free all-natural soap;
○ Handmade in small batches in Donegal Ireland;
○ Woman run company;
○ Vegan-Friendly ingredients
○ Sustainably sourced local/fairtrade ingredients, supporting the Irish economy;
○ Lasts 3 times longer than liquid soap, less packaging and environmental impact;
○ Size: 3"H x 2.8"W x 1"D;
○ Weight: 60g/ 110g;
Directions: Gently massage the bar onto your wet body, scalp, sponge, cloth, shave brush or loofah.
Free Pick-up for Local Customers simply select pick-up at checkout and we will reach out to you to arrange safe pick-up.
❖ PLEASE NOTE: Our soaps are made by hand, please allow for minor colour & shape/size differences in your finished product. They will last a long time if kept dry. Please let the bar air dry between uses & keep it away from direct streams of water. One soap per order.
Check out my Instagram for more information on me and my products: https://www.instagram.com/notionsandlotions/