Nail & Cuticle Oil
Nail & Cuticle Oil
This restorative nail & cuticle oil is packed with vitamin E and hydrating ingredients like fruit and nut oils (coconut, jojoba, and apricot oils) that specifically address nail concerns—whether it’s keeping the surrounding skin moisturised and hangnail-free, or strengthening brittle nails after the harsh removal of gels, dip powders, and acrylics.
Specifically formulated to nourish your nail bed restoring your nails and cuticles back to their former glory.
This large 30ml dropper bottle of goodness can help extend your gel nails with less damage in-between fresh sets.
Comes in 5 different scents for that perfect salon feel at home.
- Coconut Oil: Packed with moisture and great for treating brittle and cracked nails as well as damaged cuticles;
- Jojoba Oil: Rich in vitamins E and B, Jojoba helps to repair damaged collagen inside nail beds, improving strength and promoting healthy nail growth;
- Apricot Kernel Oil: absorbs quickly to instantly condition and protect cuticles from dryness, and provide nourishing moisture.
- Vitamin E Oil: acts as an antioxidant, it protects against free radical damage on your nails.
- Essential Oils:
- Lemon: is a natural nail hardener, but it also works great on damaged and peeling nails. It is rich in antioxidants that nourish and protect the cuticles
- Rose Geranium: helps to keep the cuticles well-cared for, so encouraging strong nail growth and strengthening dry, brittle nails
- Tea Tree: Among its healing benefits, tea tree oil has antifungal and antiseptic properties and may be an effective treatment for nail fungus
- Carrot Seed: Packed full of naturally-occurring beta carotene, vitamin A, vitamin E and more. Ideal for nails.
- Lavender: helps to strengthen the nails and cuticles and keeps them both moisturised. It is deeply hydrating and soothing, which makes it an excellent choice for dry, ragged or inflamed cuticles.
Start by applying the oil to each nail on one of your hands/toes. You can drop the oil on, one by one. Then take a minute to massage the oil into your cuticles. Use cuticle oil before bedtime, after you have pushed back your cuticles, or whenever you have free time.