Notions & Lotions specially formulated Natural Eco-deodorant is handmade in small batches in Inishowen.
Made with sustainability-sourced, plant-based ingredients to give your pits the love they deserve. Aluminium, Paraben, Cruelty-Free (vegan), and Fragrance-free, who want's their pits to smell like marshmallows anyway-wildness! We only use essential oils in our deodorants for that 100% natural and synthetic-free solution.
Here are all the ingredients that go into this beautiful eco-deodorant available in 3 different scents:
- Shea butter: highly moisturising for those sensitive pits.
- Candelilla wax: a natural plant wax used to harden and create a sleek glide.
- Coconut oil: not only smells great but has antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.
- Sunflower oil: a versatile carrier oil that encourages glide.
- Arrowroot powder: has fantastic moisture absorption properties and prevents irritation.
- Baking soda: provides odour-busting properties.
- Cetyl Alcohol: a natural emulsifier to keep the oils and waxes combined.
- Cocoa butter: helps to prevent sweating by forming a barrier on the skin
- Jojoba oil: adds moisturising and emulsifying properties to the product
- Vitamin E: antioxidant so preserves the deodorant
- Calamine Powder: soothes irritation, particularly for waxed or shaved pits
- Neem Oil: antibacterial and anti-fungal properties.
3 Available scents in 70g tubes:
- Calming - Ciúin: Tea Tree, Lavender & Ylang Ylang;
- Flower Power - Bláthanna: Rose Geranium, Lemongrass & Grapefruit;
- Sea Breeze - Farraige: Eucalyptus, Mint & Clary Sage
No pushy subscription plans or need to purchase a resource-rich glitzy application case just plain old paper with us. That plain old paper is made from recycled and sustainably sourced FSC-certified pulp.
Usage tips: Push deodorant up gently from the bottom. Apply a light layer for long-lasting odour protection, and rub in to prevent transfer as needed. A little really does go a long way! Any remaining residue absorbs quickly. Store at room temperature. As it is made with natural oils, high heat can soften the product and cool conditions can harden it.
After a brief adjustment period (if you’re new to natural deodorant), most of our customers find they only need to apply a small amount in the morning, and can often skip a day. One tube of our Natural Eco-Deodorant can last up to 3x longer than conventional deodorants, kinder to your pocket and our planet 🌏!
NOTE: Deodorants are not the same as antiperspirants. If you’ve been using antiperspirant for a long time, you may experience a “detox” period as your healthy bacteria return. This is normal, and usually short-lived, but can be combated using our Natural Soap during the transition period as needed.