Zero Waste Hair Conditioner Bar
Zero Waste Hair Conditioner Bar
Notions & Lotions Solid Hair Conditioner bar is the perfect plus one for our shampoo bars. Carefully formulated to gently cleanse your scalp, condition your hair and leave it with a healthy, non-greasy shine. Suitable for all hair types from straight, curly, long/short, dyed, fine, thick natural or extensions.
Can be used as a normal rinse-out or leave-in conditioner. If you need light conditioning, just apply a little to the ends and for heavy conditioning, squeeze more water out of your hair before running the bar all over your hair and scalp.
These solid conditioner bars are made of natural butters, oils, vitamins, proteins and charcoal/clay that penetrate the cuticle to improve the condition of your beautiful locks.
Each bar can last 2-4 months and save up to three bottles of liquid conditioner. Kind to your hair, planet and pocket :).
We have formulated three beautiful conditioner bars, you can choose from:
🖤 Black Silk: Activated charcoal and Silk Proteins combine to create a luxurious yet cleansing conditioner bar. Activated charcoal deeply cleanses your scalp and removes impurities that might be weighing your hair down. Silk protein reconstructs damaged areas, reinforces the hair's strength and revitalizes the hair for a soft, supple and shiny result. Patchouli, rosemary and tea tree bring a fresh and revitalising scent to this bar.
🌹 Rose & Lavender: Red clay combined with rose & lavender essential oils creates this floral conditioner bar. The clay helps to promote suppleness while also absorbing excess sebum! If you have greasy hair, this conditioner bar can help.
🍋 Cleansing: Green clay and refreshing essential oils of citronella, lemon and eucalyptus makes this a zesty treat for your hair and scalp. Green clay can help eliminate dirt, product build-up, dandruff, and toxins, while balancing oil production to cleanse excessive oils without stripping the natural oils
- BTMS – 25 is a gentle emulsifying and conditioning agent. It leaves hair soft and silky packing on the deep conditioning power.
- Cetearyl Alcohol is a fatty alcohol and is used as an emulsion stabiliser. It imparts a smooth, velvety feel to the skin.
- Shea Butter: rich in fatty acids and plant sterols, it emollients bringing moisture to your hair and scalp.
- Cocoa Butter: high in fatty acids which hydrate and nourish the skin and improve elasticity. The fat in cocoa butter forms a protective barrier over the hair to hold in moisture.
- Panthenol improves hair quality, increases shine to hair and reduces hair breakage as it coats the hair and seals its surface, lubricating the hair shaft and making strands appear shiny. It increases the resistance to external influences such as blow-drying, ironing and hair dyeing.
- Rice bran oil is used to smooth and moisturize hair due to its abundance of omega-3 and omega-6 fatty acids, inositol and vitamins E and K. It helps this conditioner penetrate the hair cuticle to add and seal in moisture and repair damaged strands, smoothing frizz and flyaways, too.
- Vitamin E Oil: is known to be beneficial for the hair and scalp due to its ability to deeply moisturize and protect the hair from damage.
Want even more great information on these conditioner bars:
- A sulfate-free, silicone-free, paraben-free, palm-oil-free all-natural conditioner bar;
- Handmade in small batches in Donegal Ireland;
- Woman-run company;
- Vegan-Friendly ingredients
- Sustainably sourced local/fairtrade ingredients, supporting the Irish economy;
- Lasts 3 times longer than liquid conditioner, has less packaging and environmental impact;
- Size: 1.5"H x 2.8"W x 1"D;
- Weight: 50g
Directions: Gently massage the bar onto your wet hair and rinse thoroughly or leave some in for a lovely leave-in conditioner/hair mask.
Free Pick-up for Local Customers simply select pick-up at checkout and we will reach out to you to arrange safe pick-up.
PLEASE NOTE: Our products are made by hand, please allow for minor colour & shape/size differences in your finished product. They will last a long time if kept dry. Please let the bar air dry between uses & keep it away from direct streams of water. One bar per order.
Check out my Instagram for more information on me and my products: https://www.instagram.com/notionsandlotions/